Convergence

Started by =CfC= Binks, January 04, 2012, 02:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC= Binks

Hi chaps. Following last night's conversation, I have just had another look, and still cannot find the convergence option.
I went into quick mission, selected an aircraft, and hit the spanner button underneath to get the drop down menu. The only options I have in this menu are for "Ammo" and "Skin". Nothing on convergence. Am I looking in the wrong place?

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC= Binks

Aha!  The convergence option is not available in Quick Mission, which is why I couldn't find it. Only available in missions.

Got it now>

Toodles.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Father Ted

Just had a quick look, for what it's worth...

Convergence and fuel options ARE available in quick missions.  Set up your fight and then hit Start.  Make a cup of tea while the slide show plays.  Once the next screen is up, in the middle of the screen at the bottom it'll have the name of your aircraft and a tab marked "Hangar".  CLick on that to bring up loadout options.  Then hit fly now (I think).  It's a bit counter-intuitive that you start the mission and then come to a further options screen...

Also, I don't think "convergence" is the same thing as we have in IL2 (since nearly all guns are cowl-mounted and close together) - it's more like zero-ing the sights on a rifle, I would think

=CfC= Silverback

A little something in the dropbox that should help a bit with views and things and their really not a mods at all. Look in  Mods/ROF Mods.