Ashes

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, November 24, 2010, 12:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=BlueDog

=CfC=Bounder

=CfC=BlueDog

Word has it that Shane has been texting Mme Fifi AND Matron!

=CfC=Bounder

This is war...but I'll give matron a whack on the buttocks first....followed by a quick rap on Ponting's finger to help things along!

Bounder ;D

=CfC= Binks

Golly, Rodgered down under ....

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Father Ted

Binks, I fear that you are too polite to accurately describe the act that was perpetrated on our boys at the WACA.  Let's hope (and I have every faith) that they will regain their honour at Melbourne.  This is a team that will be bristling with resolve. The pendulum will swing back.  Strauss, Swann and Collingwood to shine.

=CfC=BlueDog

=CfC=Bounder

Ho Ho HO...Ho..zat!

Bounder ;D

=CfC=BlueDog

Oh, oh oh...taz oh! :'( :'( :'(

=CfC=Bounder

"The ball's square mate"

"Actually old bean it is round"

"Well not from from down here it blxxdy well isn't"

"Perhaps you should look at it from the right up old chap"

"Poms.......!"

"I say.....did you say something about winging poms?   errrr..........?"

::) ::)

=CfC=BlueDog

QuoteActually Bluey could you let Andrew Hilditch know that I bowl a bit of left arm spin and once had a can of XXXX, so I'd be up for a game.

Andrew is keen, but Ricky not so much - reckons you might show the rest of the team up too much! ::) ::) ::)

CFC_Conky

Not that i understand what the heck cricket is about, I mean really, FOUR days for a match, or whatever the heck you call it?

According the the South China Post, it appears the Poms are doing something to the Aussies...

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog

Keep yer bloody little cup, see if I care. :'( :( >:( :o :-[ :'( :'( :'(

Na, na, na, na, na! :P

Waiting for the AFL football seson to start (March) - not going to look at the TV or listen to the radio till then! :)

=CfC=Woof

Did the Poms win, then?  And whose Ashes are they anyway?   Curious In Miami Beach needs to know.
PS Is this how you spell Poms?

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=BlueDog

I approached TS3 with much apprehension this morning, fearful of gloating taunts from FT and B.   But what a bunch of gentlemen - not one mention was made of Ricky and his bunch of wankers - at least, none that was obvious.   Perhaps there might have been a subtle dig somewhere; but if there was, I failed to pick up on it.

Thank you all for your kind consideration in Bluey's moment of grief.