Ashes

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, November 24, 2010, 12:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Father Ted

This is primarliy aimed at Bluedog (some of our transAtlantic/European friends might not get this ) Ashes start tomorrow - have your boys got a chance?*

Ted

*Hope to **** I don't regret this bit of bravado...

=CfC=Woof

As a "Trans Atlantic friend", Ted, of course I bloody well know what The Ashes are. They're what you get hauled on Saturday nights in the phone booth behind the pub.  Just make sure you don't get her muffler tucked in. ::)

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=BlueDog

Thank you, Father, for bring up this topic.

I forecast a 4 win and a draw to the Aussies.    I am so confident that I'm prepared to put Bounder's pension money on it.

=CfC=Bounder

Yup....it's time to put down a few more bottles as I have finished off the last lot. I just hope that they are not so sour this time and you don't get the continuous whine of "back problems"!

Bottoms up BD....errrr in your case...

"Buttocks of doom up"

Bounder ;D

=CfC=BlueDog

Your pension money is looking shaky, Bounder.

Please Lord, let it rain for the next two days in the capital of the driest state in Australia.

=CfC=Bounder

I thought these interruptions only happened at Lords......at least they will be able to enjoy a good bottle in that part of the world.

More rain for tomorrow I think.......darn...especially with Kevin in good form...at last!

Bounder ???

=CfC=Bounder

Come on Shane.....give it a go M8....nothing to lose.....well maybe there is!

Good on yer,

Bounder ;D

=CfC=BlueDog

Bounder, your sig should now read:

"Get those bloody high heels orf me bloody wing!!"

=CfC=BlueDog

With the Australian selectors in a bit of a fluster there's a public outcry and a move afoot to recall Shane Warne to the Aussie 11.   It'll never happen.

However, I note by the latest headlines that, even off the field, he's still screwing the Poms. ;D

=CfC=Father Ted

He could probably turn out for us now anyway, he's been here so long.  Actually Bluey could you let Andrew Hilditch know that I bowl a bit of left arm spin and once had a can of XXXX, so I'd be up for a game.  As long as it doesn't get in the way of my flying nights...

=CfC=Bounder

Looks like she didn't fancy a rogering from Shane!

=CfC=BlueDog

=CfC=Father Ted

=CfC=BlueDog

=CfC=Father Ted