Mixture control moving in cockpit

Started by =CfC=Woof, April 08, 2016, 09:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Woof

No matter what switch, button or rubber band I assign to Mixture increase/decrease with cem the shiny red knob in the cockpit refuses to move. What magic move am I failing to make?

Many thanks, Technozards...

I'v got deja vue all over me...

John Cartwright

"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Woof

Ah, idiot me, BD.  IL-2 1946...the version we fly on SAS.

CFC_Conky

Hi Woof,

Are the other controls, i.e. prop pitch working? Also, which airplane are you flying when it happens. If you remember, you had CEM de-selected in the difficulty screen so it might be that too.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Woof

Thanks for the thoughts, Conky.  CEM is selected and the pitch does work, as does most everything else.  The chime for the Stews is barely audible, however.  Have tried the mixture in P40, Corsair and Spit.  Are you able to get the mixture lever to move?

John Cartwright

hmmm, what keys do you have assigned? I use a little thumb switch on my venerable X45. Are you trying to set it up in the controls main section or the HOTAS bit?
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Woof

Have tried both, BD.  Do you have autorich enabled?  I do, but cannot figure out how to delete it.  I don't ever activate it.