Another one for Fitz maybe?

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, October 01, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Father Ted

Just bought Angels Fall First, will let you know how it goes once I've played a bit....

CFC_Conky

It's on sale on Steam.

Must....resist....temptation.....Admiral...will kill me..... :P
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Woof

I just looked at the trailer for Angels...My Goodness.  I'm shattered.  Had to turn it off before the end to protect my eyes, ears and sex drive.   :-*

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Fitz

I did see the trailer and my poor wallet felt the taste of defeat as I picked up a copy. It was pretty much dead after spending about a grand on the cat last week though......

John Cartwright

£1,000!!? No pet insurance Fitz? Maybe broke but you obviously have a wealth of compassion. :)
So many owners faced with this would just abandon the animal (as in the case of the sweet little Golden Lab we have just adopted)
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Fitz

Sadly no pet insurance. He's a part of the family though so it wasn't much of a choice. He's healing up ok now thanks to his fashionable sock scarf! He looks a bit like frakenstein without it as he has a big scar on his neck.

So yeah, he had to have some broken teeth out, a hospital stay and a lump removed from his neck. Annoyingly this was not helped by his diabetes but he's on the mend.

Did set back my plans to get a replacement joystick by a bit though.

=CfC=Father Ted

One thing's for sure: owning a pet definitely makes you appreciate the NHS.  We haven't gone down the insurance route either as I think it's a rip-off.  However, I do dread the day that I'll be forced to put a financial value on my pet's continued existence...

Back on-topic: I've had a little look at the game and it's not very polished, but seems to have promise.

CFC_Conky

I hope we're not talking about my buddy Fez?  :(

We considered pet insurance but the premiums are too high; by the time you need it you've probably already spent the vet fees in insurance premiums...

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Fitz

Yes I'm afraid it is FrankenFez. He's on the mend though, just need to get his diabetes back under control now.

CFC_Conky

Quote from: =CfC=Fitz on October 05, 2015, 06:37:26 PM
Yes I'm afraid it is FrankenFez. He's on the mend though, just need to get his diabetes back under control now.

Ok then, tell him next time we meet the mice are on me!  ;D