Greetings!

Started by Ghost129er, July 13, 2014, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost129er

G'evening gentlemen!

Finally got around to registering here at CFC. Hope we'll get along great and be good friends.:)
I've flown with BalDaddy and =CFC=Conky and have had a great time with them (what ever time we spent) and must say, happy to see so many IL-2 pilots all around!

Anyhoo, if you wish to have some more information on me, here's an extract from my Webpage:

Ghost129er

My Birthday: 3rd Jan
Current City: Dubai

About me:
Rolen Williams (aka Ricky by most people), is a fun loving, adventure packed nut aged 16 as of Jan 3rd 2014 who loves anything that flies, WWII and it's history, vehicles and The Beatles. Brought up in UAE, for the past 15 years, he's probably the luckiest kid ever, with a awesome hobby supported by his father which they're both well known for, is his R/C Flying and creating hobby. Whether it's cars, aircrafts, jets or heli's.

Hobbies:
Flying, Shooting, Gaming, IT stuff, Radio Control modelling (aircrafts, heli's, boats, cars, etc, all pro), hunting, restoring classic vehicles, etc. (End of Thinking Capacity/too much to write ;)   ) 

Favorite quotes:
"The Defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid..." -Goose

Cheers! Looking forward to making some pals.

Ricky.
Flying Ass Clown #65 || SAS Certified Nuisance || Scorewhore

=CfC=Fitz

Hi Ricky,

Nice to meet you. Am I right in thinking you have been flkying with the Ass Clowns recently?

Regards,

Fitz

John Cartwright

He has Fitz, and is a awesome skinner & modder I believe despite his tender years.

He wants to be a pilot! I suggest he reads the 'Bush Pilot's Tales' child board to restore him to sanity and realise the error of his ways :)

Joking aside, there are some great yarns in there which I consider an important historical archive.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC= Binks

Aha, another sandpit wallah! Welcome effendi.  :D

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

CFC_Conky

Welcome Ghost!

Don't worry about the smell, old pilots never die, they just smell that way... ;)

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.