Murphy!

Started by =CfC= Binks, May 15, 2014, 12:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC= Binks

Wouldn't you just know it. The very day my internet is connected, there's a faulty connection discovered on my power cable to the computer, it wiggled, it flashed, and my hard drive is fried! No other damage fortunately, but now I have to fit a new hard drive, download the Win 7 system, (discs are in the UK),  have data recovered from the old hard drive and set the whole thing up again.
Could be another two weeks before I'm back online again...... :-[

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Woof

My sympathy, Your Flashbangship, but I wonder, could the Gods be angry with you?   :-*

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC= Ax

How bloody damn unfortunate Binks, never thought such a simple thing could have produced such a devastating effect?!

You also have my sympathy. Maybe you'll win the lottery as a recompense?

=CfC= Binks

Me, angry with me Woof? I am no fawning lickspittle to any Gods.
Hmm,  perhaps that's the problem......

Nevertheless, I shall purchase one of these winning  ;D ;Dgood luck tokens immediately, as Axion suggests. ;D

HE Lord Binks.

=CfC= Binks

Well, thanks to Mrs Binks and the discovery that she kept the reg codes for my Windows 7 install, I am up and running again with a new hard drive, and a download of HSFX 7.02.  However, just discovered that my M board is not bluetooth enabled, and I have to buy a dongle to connect my headset...........

HE Lord Binks.