Invisible trees

Started by =CfC=Bounder, April 28, 2014, 09:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

Axion.....

Ref. the trees you could not see on the War Over Italy map last night.

The invisible tree bug has been with us for many a year and has never been dealt with. It is caused by one object (a line of four trees usually strung together by the mission builder to form a line) not being visible if you have your setting in "conf.ini" file set to "Forest=3"

Back-up your "conf.ini" file and then edit the entry in the "Open GL" section to read "Forest=2". This fixes the problem.

It appears that many of us were still unable to avoid the trees landing at Fifi's last night even when we could see them! An official complaint has been sent to Mdme. Fifi and a request has been made for more bushes!

Bounder ;D

=CfC= Ax

Many thanks Bounder, it was set at 3, but now corrected.  ;D

Which leads to the next problem - what excuse can I use for future aircraft scrummages at Fifi's?   ::)

John Cartwright

Back-up your "conf.ini" file and then edit the entry in the "Open GL" section to read "Rabbit holes=2". This fixes the problem Axiom
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Bounder

I believe Woof uses "Rabbit holes=3" to good effect!

Bounder ;D

=CfC=Woof

Obviously there's nothing wrong with your memory, Bounder, but your callous approach to the infirm and drooling leaves a little to be desired. :-*

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Bounder

Quote from: =CfC=Woof on April 28, 2014, 10:47:52 PM
Obviously there's nothing wrong with your memory, Bounder, but your callous approach to the infirm and drooling leaves a little to be desired. :-*

Clearly I'm a rascal, a blaggard, a cad and a Bounder!

Bounder ;D

=CfC=Woof

You forgot rapscallion.   :-*

I'v got deja vue all over me...