Star Citizen [Fitz]

Started by Mak, April 09, 2014, 05:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC_Conky

Travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC= Ax

According to Chris R, the Connie was inspired by the Millenium Falcon, fun times ahead!

CFC_Conky

I'm still mulling over the next tin cans for my hangar. I like the Origin 300 series, but which one? I know there will be a lot of dogfighting but there is also supposed to be an exploration/business component to the game, so the 315 is interesting with its long-range engines, increased cargo capacity, built-in tractor beam and special scanners, but I already have an Aurora. The Avenger carries a fair load, but I don't know how good it will be for exploring. At the moment I would prefer getting two new ships instead of going for a Hornet or larger.

Or, do I just wait for new ships...

Choices, choices, choices  ???

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC= Ax

There is another ship on the horizon that will be competitively priced against the Aurora, the Mustang.

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Mustang

CFC_Conky

Hello Chaps,

i've created a new folder in the Chuffysheroes Dropbox folder called, you guessed it, Star Citizen and I have placed there two pdf documents, a game guide and a buyer's guide for ships.

Pip, pip,
Conky

Gizmo

Ooo the dropbox, that reminds me , Fitz put some music in there to listen to.

My guides...

Game
Kill em.. Kill em all.

Buyers
Buy em.. buy em all.