CfC Logo in Dropbox

Started by =CfC=Bounder, September 05, 2010, 10:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

I have placed the CfC Squad. logo in the Dropbox (new folder "Logo") amongst the skins.

It is a PNG file for use with Paint.Net (white border removed) and is best opened and selected, then pasted as a new layer with transparency set to between 150-200 in the layer menu.

Bounder ;D

CFC_Conky

Hi Bounder,

Is the logo still in Dropbox? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Fitz

Hi Conky, a few files have gone missing, presumably by accident when someone has dragged and dropped rather that copying files.

I noticed a copy of the logo in Binks' skin folder yesterday but I can always stick another copy in or mail it to you if required.

Pip pip,

Fitz

UrsusManor

Hello,

could you please tell me where i can find this Dropbox in that case i am entitled to use it? :)

Thanks in advance,
Zoltan
Escaping in a Wirraway :D

=CfC=Bounder

I have created a new folder in the "Skins" section of the Dropbox and uploaded the CfC crest as a png file. This needs to be used with "Paint.net" as indicated in the first post of this thread.

Zoltan...

Fitz will send you an invitation to the Dropbox so that you can have access to all our missions/skins etc.
To use any files from it, just "copy" (not "cut") as otherwise the next time you login whatever files you have "cut" will disappear from everyone Else's Dropbox folder.

Great to have you "on-board" and glad you enjoyed last night's mission.

Bounder ;D

=CfC=Fitz

Hi  Zoltan,

I'll send you a link when I get back from work. If you haven't used Dropbox before, it works like a shared hard drive. It works well for small files but isn't really up to large ones and when taking files always copy them rather than drag and drop or it will delete it from the dropbox.

Pip pip,

Fitz

UrsusManor

Thanks for the information and for the link in advance. It sounds to me like a FTP server which i regularly use here at work as well. I will take extra care not to delete anything from it.

Have a nice day,  ;)
Zoltan
Escaping in a Wirraway :D