Surely it's not last orders?

Started by =CfC= Ax, August 09, 2013, 12:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

Axion....

True widescreen support is not available in UP 3 and you should not select it in the JSGME...just $UP$_Enable_UP3.0

You get the resolution you want by opening the conf.ini file and editing....for you it should read:-

[window]
width=1920
height=1200
ColourBits=32
DepthBits=24
StencilBits=8
ChangeScreenRes=1
FullScreen=1
DrawIfNotFocused=0
EnableResize=0
EnableClose=1
SaveAspect=0
Use3Renders=0

The splash screen will always open in 4:3 but when you fly you will be in the correct resolution.

Hope this works for you.

Bounder ;D

=CfC= Ax

Hurrah! Conky, Bounder, that worked wonderfully, thank you!  ;D

I've heard many stories of grown men weeping into their char at the prospect of a medical 'examination' by Matron!  Shall certainly do my best to avoid the wards at all costs. :o

If I see any of you chaps on TS then I will certainly pootle along and introduce myself.

Regards,

Ax

bb

Welcome from the FAC section Axion!    .....don't feel guilty about not joining; they take strays... and abuse them.

=CfC= Ax

Thank you bb, I do indeed get that impression but... and it's a big but, providing it doesn't involve getting naked, then that's fine and dandy with me.

BTW, does UP3 + 4.10.1 fully support TIR 6DOF? Only able to utilise 3 out of 6 modes, ie roll, pitch and yaw. Believe I may have read somewhere that this was not fully implemented until the release of 4.11.1?

John Cartwright

It doesn't if one is in gunsight view, (necessary on German kites to centre the reticule) just zoom available in my experience
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Father Ted

Quote from: Axion on August 13, 2013, 11:28:43 PM
BTW, does UP3 + 4.10.1 fully support TIR 6DOF? Only able to utilise 3 out of 6 modes, ie roll, pitch and yaw. Believe I may have read somewhere that this was not fully implemented until the release of 4.11.1?

6DoF does work in UP 3.0 - I was using it the other night to peer round the stoopid tube sight on the I15.  You have to tick the box on the SAS selector applet that comes up before you start the main prog.

=CfC= Ax

Have the correct box checked within the SAS selector. Must be an install or TIR issue, as the same occurs in 4.12.1m.

=CfC=Father Ted

Hmmm.. I don't know then, I'm afraid.  Mind you, I use Freetrack, rather than TIR, so maybe my comments weren't that useful :-[.

=CfC= Ax

Hey, no problem Ted.  ;)

Just trying to fathom the basics on this old rig before settling back with the good stuff next week.

Edit: Have a way forward. Turns out the reason it failed to work was due to a faulty conf.ini which I copied across to 4.12.1m. Whoops. ::)

=CfC=Father Ted

There's one further thing which may be worth looking at, Axion.  We may be running the "Channel" map when you join us.  If so you'll need to alter your conf.ini as indicated in this thread:http://chuffysflyingcircus.net/cfcforum/index.php?topic=167.0.

As you'll see, this was a stumbling block on my debut as a Chuffolite.  It's caught out a few others since as well, so I thought I'd flag it up now.  The change to ini file doesn't affect anything else, as far as I'm aware.

=CfC= Ax

Thank you again Ted, much appreciated!

=CfC= Ax

It was jolly nice to finally catch up with Ted, Bounder and BD1 on TS. Thank you for the warm welcome chaps, much appreciated.

Hopefully, next time, I'll be up and running and be in a position to partake in the aerial frivolities.

=CfC= Binks

Marvellous Axion. I've already started a tab for you at the bar, and (ahem) Mme Fifi's fine establishment. As a welcome gesture, I tested both, and I can report that the bills are already suitably large.  ;)

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Bounder

Binks old chap....delighted to hear that the aristocracy is managing its finances after the last years in the wilderness.

I would hope that you finally purchase a tailor made pair of new overalls to replace the ones covered in port and Stilton and various fluids....and as Palmtree mentioned...please... please a new pair of socks!

Bounder ;D

=CfC= Ax

That's rather sporting of you Binks! Better settle up, don't want the chaps getting too squiffy, especially after 'that' incident with Ted and the Air Marshal's daughter... :o