Track IR 5 and COD don't agree

Started by =CfC=Woof, August 30, 2011, 02:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Woof

I got my COD at last...works okay, but the Track IR is jumping all over the place.  I'm using my IL2 settings.  Anyone have a magic solution?
Thanks.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

5./JG27Farber

Ypu'll have to be more specific but in my own experience:

I thought i was having problems aswell however I have pinned it down to something!  When you toggle onto the gunsight the command is called loosen shoulder straps, if you then pull (+/-??) G's your pilot will lift out of the chair or be squashed down into it.  It looks very much like the trackIR has lost the plot but Im sure its a game feature...

Does that sound familular?

Also I get a twitch every so often but its quite rare and I cant figure out if its something behind me or the settings...
Black 1
Rudolf Farber

Badgerton Smedly

I've got TrackIR 4 and I'l not having any view related issues Woofster.  I'm not sure about the '5' set up however.

Are you sure that there's nothing naughty and reflective behind you?

Badger

=CfC=Father Ted

Free track was horrible for me at first.  I think my issue (it's been a while since I fired up CloD) was to do with 6doF.  Basically it jumped between narrow and wide FOV when I moved my head back and forward (my actual head, that is)  It was very sensitive, so it seemed like everything was constantly jumping.  I either smoothed everything right down or turned off the X, Y, Z translational movement

I know it's not TIR 5, but the symptoms sound similar

Ted