New CfC QMB pack

Started by =CfC=Bounder, January 02, 2013, 02:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

With the addition of a few new DF maps I have updated the CfC QMB pack and this is now in the Dropbox together with installation guide.

Essentially, these QMB mission maps enable you to fly QMB missions on our online DF maps instead of the ones built by chaps who published them with either 4.10.1 or UP3. However, they do not replace the maps that came with any of the original installations and they all have the "CfC" prefix when you view them in the QMB mission selector. Those with "CfCUP3" in the map name are not available to fly with 4.10.1 loaded.

I have added both the Channel Battle of France map and the Slovakia Winter (as in the Xmas mission) maps to the pack so that you can fly missions with all the additional airfields I have built (Fifi's etc). Only "None", "Airbase" and "Scramble" versions are available.

Bounder ;D

John Cartwright

Jolly good show, thanks Bounder old chap
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Bounder

Just one thing to note....the forward operating airstrips on the Channel Battle of France (near the river either side of Lens...for both Red and Blue)map do not show up on the minimap but are there for use (RRR).

This is the same for the Slovakia map where Fifi's lakeside airstrip is present but does not show. (if you set the time to 1700 you will see the lights)

Bounder ;D