Who was good this year?

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, December 28, 2013, 08:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Father Ted

Any Christmas presents relevant to virtual flying?  I've been given a tour of the Lancaster that is being restored in Lincolnshire, which should be very interesting to say the least.  Also a book by the British comedian Al Murray (stage persona = The Pub Landlord).  The premise of the book is that he and his dad cannot sit through a war film without spluttering "That's not right!".  It's a bit like reading a transcript of some of our conversations in TS.  I'm about halfway through and am half expecting him to start discussing how he plays the same video games as I do...

I'm also getting a new (bigger) monitor, so I should soon be viewing my funeral pyres in even greater glory...

=CfC=BlueDog

New cordless power drill/driver and a cordless circular saw (both Hitachi).   Shouldn't be too long before I change my nickname to "Lefty".

=CfC=BlueDog

............and it's rumored that Woof received a spanking from Matron for being a very naughty boy! :o

=CfC=Bounder

Quote from: =CfC=BlueDog on December 29, 2013, 05:56:33 AM
............and it's rumored that Woof received a spanking from Matron for being a very naughty boy! :o

I hope she used a wet kipper and leathers Woof?

I got a CPU cooler..........now have a vast bag of bits to take home and try and put in the correct place.

Bounder ;D

=CfC=Woof

Matron did indeed slide down my chimney.  My, she was sooty.  But more fun than a Christmas cracker...the bang was beauteous.  ;D

In truth, however, a Bosu ball and a reclining bike...the necessary toys of the golden years.  Or is that tarnished tin plate?

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=BlueDog

If there's any residual soot left around I'd be consulting a doctor at the earliest opportunity!

Quotea Bosu ball and a reclining bike...the necessary toys of the golden years. 

Ah yes, a reclining bike.   Lying down on the job, are we? ;D   I've just purchased a conventional bike for my iron pyrite years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b369ijdyWnU

=CfC= Binks

Bloody Myrrh again, and enough Frankincense to smoke screen Matron. Whatever happened to the good old days of Gold.........

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

CFC_Conky

The Admiral didn't yell at me for the WHOLE day! She was in Whistler and I was in Hawaii mind you, but I'll take whatever I can get! ;D

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Gizmo

A beer making kit which is appropriate since I only drink while flying. Gives a whole different perspective when chaps are discussing cocking their guns in a camel.

cjwebster

A new digital piano as my old keyboard blew up after the lightening strike. Sounds wonderful!
"Oh... that looked important."