Ability to re-spawn without restriction
0 (0%)
Inferior aircraft re-spawn
0 (0%)
Limited number of re-spawns
8 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 8

=CfC=Bounder

Sorry to trouble you again chaps...but I need your input as to how you want future MDS co-op missions to be built.

These are not quite the same as the current set of MDS DF missions. MDS co-ops are missions with a shorter lifespan..in the region of 1hr. and have defined objectives.

The first of these will be on Thursday 14th October when we fly a patrol over Dunkirk (1st June 1940) in bad weather and no minimap.

What I need to know is whether you want this to be exceptionally "real" with only one aircraft and when you are dead....you are out of the mission, or whether you would prefer to "bend" the rules and be able to pick up an inferior aircraft (maybe limited in numbers). The RRR facility may or may not be available in certain missions, but what I need to know is what you feel about being able to re-spawn in these new MDS co-ops?

They will be harder than the usual missions, in that I propose to have all full real settings (no minimap), bad weather on occasions (as in this first mission which represented conditions existing on the 1st June 1940 IRL), but you will be able to get a vector to nearest friendly base.

Could you therefore search your souls and express your preference in the poll so that I can try and give you what the majority want?

Bounder ;D

Gizmo

I have voted limited respawns simply because Tuesdays is unlimited in our DF. the Sunday mission is dead is dead and I like a bit of variety.

Cheers

=CfC=Bounder

Just to clarify the MDS co-op will not replace MDS DF on Thursdays. it is "in addition" and will not be available every Thursday....only when time is availble for mission building. It will last about 1hr as in a normal 4.09 co-op.

It is planned to start on Thursday with a usual MDS DF map and when all punters are deemed to have arrived ....say 2000GMT...we will kick off with a MDS co-op.

Having said that......the great advantage over 4.09 is that dead chaps can get back in...in one form or another ...this depends on your preference as in the poll.

Hope that clarifies things?

Bounder ;D

5./JG27Farber

My 2Rm's!

Thats the way JG27 do it, full real one life...  Minimap path or location on own map if the map is bland or very hard to navigate...  Usually run a coop toward the end of training nights but still fly in formation etc...
Black 1
Rudolf Farber

=CfC=Woof

I vote for respawn.   Ain't much fun watching other people flog around.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Bounder

Re-spawn wins the day! Thanks all for the quick response.

Many thanks Farber for your input. We fly 4.09 co-op missions also...and for those you cannot re-spawn as you know. I think that MDS offers a good balance in that you can set a time delay and the number of lives before re-spawning and also limit aircraft type at a forward base.

The first of the new 1hr. co-ops will be on Thursday evening.....it is built as Red only human mission with Blue AI...but in future if Balkenkreuz would like to take part, I can build 1hr. missions to include Blue HB and forward RRR base.

Please check the post in Upcoming Missions (available by 2300 GMT tonight) for details of the brief and the NTRK necessary for finding the RRR airfield with no map and terrible weather!

Bounder ;D