Wish me luck chaps!

Started by =CfC=Fitz, July 26, 2010, 05:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Fitz

As above, I got to interview for the Building Managers job I went for. Fingers crossed!!

=CfC=Woof

Hey, the very best of British luck to you, Fitz.  And you can use my name if you think it will help.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

Treiber

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

CFC_Conky

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog

Best of luck, Fitz, old chap!

Sable

Sable

Well??

Did the namedropping of Woof help?

=CfC=Woof

I really can't imagine why it wouldn't.

=CfC=Bounder

Just got an internet connection today (north coast of Ibiza is lacking in phone masts)   and saw this.

Hope it went well old chap and will raise a glass in advance.

Will report for duty next Tuesday evening. Having spent the last month making decisions at 6kts. it will be interesting to see how the old brain will react to 300mph again.

See yer all soon.

Bounder ;D

=CfC=Fitz

Don't worry, you haven't missed it yet. The interview isn't until Monday and I'll let you know how I get on.

pip pip,

Fitz

p.s. Thanks for the support, it is appreciated.

=CfC=BlueDog

I'm sure you'll ace the interview, Fitz, but here's a couple of tips:

1.   Exaggerate your proficiencies:   tell them you're a VERY good Morris Dancer. ;D

2.   By all means mention Woof at interview; but don't tell them you play online games with a bunch of very old men.   Issues that could lead to extreme embarrassment should remain your secret. ;D   

=CfC=Woof

What's this very old men stuff, Bluey?  This morning I aced the third level in the cardio stress test.  ::)

CFC_Conky

Was matron doing a striptease again Woof? :o
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog

=CfC=Woof

Quote from: CfC_Conky on July 28, 2010, 10:37:46 PM
Was matron doing a striptease again Woof? :o

I'll say.   She was giving me artificial perspiration.