Evening Chaps!

Started by Wynthorpe, February 23, 2011, 08:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC_Conky

Silverback,

Only half your stuff? She must really love you!

Fitz,

I'd like nothing better than to get you chaps in there.....muhahahahahahaha!

Gizmo,

Unfortunately it only comes with two Italian Safat 12.7's. There is room for four, more if you don't mind standing. By far the best feature is the 'rewenge' seat behind the pilots, equipped with a monitor and keyboard for 'on the fly' fun and mayhem! (Bring back fond memories of your time as a sim instructor Bounder? :D)

See you tomorrow,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

Air Canada has an orgasmatron?

CFC_Conky

Ummmm, no. More like a waterboard! :D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog

QuoteAir Canada has an orgasmatron?

Do I detect "orgas" and  "Matron" in that sentence?

You should not know about these things, Father Ted.   Certainly you should not follow the link in Woof's "For the Mature Pilot Only" thread - the work of the Devil himself!

CFC_Conky

Quote from: =CfC=BlueDog on February 27, 2011, 06:58:56 AM
QuoteAir Canada has an orgasmatron?

Do I detect "orgas" and  "Matron" in that sentence?

You should not know about these things, Father Ted.   Certainly you should not follow the link in Woof's "For the Mature Pilot Only" thread - the work of the Devil himself!

Wise words from the blue one Father Ted. As I'm sure you already know, idle hands are the Devil's workshop!