Anyone use shoot?

Started by =CfC=Fitz, July 10, 2010, 04:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Fitz

Does anyone use the vioce command software shoot? I'm just setting it up on my machine and I'd be interested to see someone else's profile if they have one.

pip pip,

Fitz

=CfC= Binks

Mrs Binks uses voice command, but it's not soft, and I daren't ask how it's set up!

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Fitz

Did she need to train you first? I've spent about half an hour reading to my computer and it still gets confused when I order it about!

=CfC= Binks

I just downloaded Shoot, to take a look see, but it doesn't appear to come with any instructions on how to set it up? There's an Il2 profile in there, which you can open with note pad, but no guidance on what to do with it. I've only managed to get as far as making a short cut work, which opens up a command dialogue box, and completing the speech recognition training. Can't seem to get anything to happen after that.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Fitz

I've uploaded a profile editor for shoot to the dropbox in the utilities folder. It makes editing the profiles much easier as you're right, there's next to nothing in the way of instructions.

You may also want to add some words to your custom library as the speech training doesn't add words like echelon, abreast, astern, wingman etc.

Still think it might take a while to get fully operational but could be useful when I do get it working.

pip pip,

Fitz