You have got to read these reviews!!!

Started by =CfC=Palmtree, May 31, 2012, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Palmtree

Watch Your Six!

Holder of the largest Bar Tab 1940

=CfC=Father Ted

I'll second that PT - although how did you come to be reading them?

=CfC= Silverback

OMG I nearly fell out of my chair and my eyes are still full of tears. That is without a doubt the funniest thing I have read in years.

=CfC=BlueDog

Keen to hear from Baldaddy on this one! ;D

John Cartwright

Saw these awhile ago...fair play to Veet and Amazon for not taking them down.

In reply to BD(Aus) though I resemble a light bulb bonce-wise, an alarming side-effect is the sprouting of hair from every other available orifii, (including a few I didn't know about); therefore I am grateful that the pre-warning given by those reviews prevented discomforture, if I ever went that way (mind you I was under the impression that chaps that did that sort of thing were 'that way' in another sense)
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

CFC_Conky

Serves them right for buying a depilatory at an online book store!  :D

They're probably the type of chaps who get funny ideas when they look at the vacuum cleaner...

...or popcorn popper  :o
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Palmtree

Quote from: =CfC=Father Ted on May 31, 2012, 10:48:59 PM
I'll second that PT - although how did you come to be reading them?

Errrrrrrrr........................ ::)
Watch Your Six!

Holder of the largest Bar Tab 1940

CFC_Conky

Well, as Matron always says: 'Your front yard (garden for you U.K. types) will look bigger if you mow the lawn'  ;)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC= Binks

Front garden Conky? Surely a place only known to those below stairs. Personally, I prefer a well kept "ride"!

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......