RoF Night

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, December 28, 2011, 01:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Father Ted

Hi All

Last night a few of us were discussing having a night of RoF in the near future - possibly Tue 3/1/12.  The idea was to host our own game.  I think I could do this.  Geographically I am pretty adjacent to Fitz, so pings should be similar.

The question really is, though, whether or not we should do this on a Chuffy's night.  I don't want to deprive those not interested in RoF of a night of IL2.

So, does anyone have an opinion on this?

CFC_Conky

Hi FT,

Now that I have successfully downloaded the demo (hurray for macs!), I should be able to join, as long as I can get it to work.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Palmtree

Perhaps it would be better on a non Chuffy's night, so we are not leaving anyone out who does not  have ROF.
Watch Your Six!

Holder of the largest Bar Tab 1940

=CfC= Silverback

I'm good for Friday the 30th of Dec. or Saterday the 7th of Jan. or any Tuesday.

=CfC= Binks

Agree with Palmtree. A non Chuffys night would be preferable. I also need time to set it up properly! At the moment, my joystick inputs have me bouncing around the sky like a leaf in a hurricane!

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Bounder

I say I say I say.....splendid idea what?

I don't mind a CfC night to try it as long as we don't cut anybody out. We could try it later in the evening one night with everyone who has it.....whatever....I see they are selling scarves now as well as flying machines.

Bounder ;D

=CfC= Silverback

Saterday it is, the 7th of Jan

CFC_Conky

Hello Chaps,

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight, my controls got completely buggered up and I have to re-map everything from scratch which will take a while  >:(
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

CFC_Conky

Hey FT and SB,

Great fun roffing with you  today. I tweaked my mouse settings a tad and went back on the server; bagged  a ballon and an Albi on the first go, but got into a spin, which I managed to survive. A few more tweaks and I`ll be all set.

Pip, pip,
Conky

=CfC= Silverback

Good to hear Conky. Three kills in a night. I think you are getting it. It was a great time with you and Ted today. Now if we could get a couple more of these wall flowers to join in we would really have something.

=CfC=Father Ted

Once you managed to squash those gremlins, Conky, that was a fun night.  I really like patrolling the skies whilst on TS.  Because the draw distance is greater than IL2 (use the "zoom") and the kites move slower, there is more time to anticipate and set up for a fight.