Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Palmtree

Quote from: =CfC=Doc on June 28, 2010, 07:36:48 AM
Vuvuzela Concerto in B Flat?

Didn't Glenn Miller do that one?  ::)
Watch Your Six!

Holder of the largest Bar Tab 1940

5./JG27Farber

Just a suggestion a topic under the banner titled forums would be nice so as not to go all the way back to the main page would be nice.

You know how uz gerrrmans lik effeciency!

Regards,
Farber.
Black 1
Rudolf Farber

=CfC=Doc

forum navigation is located under the news section, top left! you can go back to the previous forum section or to the index page.

=CfC=Fitz

Is the problem with the forums or the site itself?

The site only has one page at the moment and the only link that is functioning is the one to the forums on the left hand navigation bar.

The forums themselves can be navigated back to the home page by clicking the home button under the banner or, as doc says, by using the grey navigation link underneath the news bar. You can also click on the banner at the top of the forums to visit the main site.

pip pip,

Fitz

=CfC=Fitz

Due to the dreaded RL, things have been going a bit slowly with the site. It looks like I'll be facing a pay cut if I stay in my current job and as I get paid peanuts at the moment I've been filling out application forms in a mad frenzy. Unfortunately it decimated my free time a bit but I'm hoping to get back to work on the site again shortly.

As a consequence, I have uploaded all the recent mission logs to the dropbox so that you can all look them over. Hopefully, I'll be able to implement them into the site in the near future as well as re-instating the tallyboard.

pip pip,

Fitz