Bluey's Royal FacePage

Started by =CfC=BlueDog, November 24, 2010, 09:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Woof

BalDaddy, that's purely wonderful!  Where can I get the CD or be stiil my heart, a DVD with you performing.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC= Binks

Wonderful stuff. Brings back memories of that oft overlooked minstrel, Rambling Sid Rumpo!

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=BlueDog

You Poms have got a lot to answer for! :P

John Cartwright

Ah Binks! you clenched my moolies (he's rumbled me in plain English)
see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=013O6kAa3Yg&feature=related

The brilliant but troubled Kenneth Williams recorded probably about 1967.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC= Binks

OOooOOooOOoooooOOooohhhhhhh!

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Woof

BalDaddy, you led me to this Kenneth Williams bit which I think is most appropriate for Bluey...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWTs9SP3AIc&feature=related

John Cartwright

Haaarrrrr!! Iv'e never seen that one; larfed so much I nearly wordelled my spong.
Thanks for posting.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

CFC_Conky

So, are you Chaps going to watch the wedding on the tely?

C'mon, 'fess up, you know you want to... ;D

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog

Woof, for once in my life I'm speechless!

And I've never woggled a jumbuck in my life.   A gringclanger, perhaps, but not a jumbuck.

=CfC=BlueDog

QuoteSo, are you Chaps going to watch the wedding on the tely?

C'mon, 'fess up, you know you want to... Grin

Mrs Bluey will be, but I won't .............the TV broadcast clashes with the footy.   No contest.

=CfC=BlueDog

http://www2.macleans.ca/2011/04/28/bunting-shortage-spreads-in-u-k/

This is outrageous.   How could it possibly happen?   You Brits have been running royal weddings for at least a thousand years and you still can't get the bunting right!

What's so hard about figuring our how many households in England, then estimating how much bunting would be required per household?   After all, what was the Doomsday book all about; and have the bureaurocrats not heard of a 'census'?   Tesco's 120 mile supply was clearly never going to be enough.

It's not as if Will and Kate woke up the other morning and said "let's get married Friday".   You've had months to prepare for this.   It's a national disgrace.

How on earth did you manage to put together an empire, or win the war, or (more importantly) win the ashes with such poor logistics planning?

Those kilted caber tossers from the north must be beside themselves with laughter.

CFC_Conky

Ah yes, a new BoB, the Battle of Bunting! :D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Fitz

Well we got ours all right!

Plus the in laws were using red white and blue undies on the washing line to similiar effect last week!!

Pip pip,

Fitz

=CfC=Woof

I was up at 0430 today to watch the Wedding.  A great show which put me in mind of this quote from an unknown to me British journo:

"Kate and Pippa are known as the Wisteria sisters because they're fragile, smell great and are wonderful climbers."

;D

Badgerton Smedly

:D :D :D :D

That Pippa lassy is lurvely!!  Sigh.... Off for a cool down with a moist Financial Times....  :-[