Teamspeak

Started by bb, October 11, 2015, 09:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb

Hi All! Has the ts pw changed? Wanted to say hi to Bounder, but couldn't get in! Hi Bounder! Take care all!

=CfC=Fitz

Hi bb,

Nope password is the same as normal. it should be in the server details page if you want to check. Didn't want to post it here as this part of the forum is viewable by all.

Regards,

Fitz

=CfC=Bounder

Hi BB,

Was hoping to see a few more of the chaps last night but I was late in getting online so maybe they had already left.

Hope you manage to get our TS working for next time. We have managed most Tuesday evenings recently.

Conky pointed out that you can see the other guys head movements in the cockpit when you move your head in TR/IR. I parked next to you last night and shook my head several times!!!! Wondered if you noticed? ;D

Look forward to flying with you again.......noticed you were knocking the hell out of the AI!

Bounder :)

CFC_Conky

BB has become a killing machine Bounder, a real terror!  :D

Sorry I missed the prang, I was able to rot for a few minutes with Ted, but the then the Admiral saw me and it was all over...

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

bb

Typical bb dumbass attack. I'm squared away now. Conky is getting a little windy in his old age...

CFC_Conky

Quote from: bb on October 12, 2015, 09:33:56 PM
Typical bb dumbass attack. I'm squared away now. Conky is getting a little windy in his old age...

Ha! Tell that to the ai, quivering in their virtual boots every time you take the sky.... :D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

bb

Its the  face BK made for my pilot. Death by Clown.