Frustrating pedal issue

Started by CFC_Conky, August 18, 2010, 07:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC_Conky

Hello Chaps,

I'm having a very frustrating issue with my pedals. When I first start up my computer, all my controllers work normally. Like most computers these days, mine goes to 'sleep' when I don't use it for a while. The problem is that when I 'wake' the computer up, my CH pedals will no longer work and the only way to get them going again is to reboot.

Any ideas?

Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Fitz

At first glance, turn off the sleep function!

I'll have a look and see if I can come up with anything. What OS are you using by the way?

Fitz

Sable

I get something similar with my BT mouse - the extra side buttons stop working post sleep.

I've not come up with anything other than a reboot, but  that may be down to the crappy LT drivers and sw.

SK

=CfC=Woof

I never use sleep.  I shut the computer down when not in use and no problems.  I have all CH gear.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

CFC_Conky

Thanks for the replies Chaps, I think I might just leave things as they are since current solutions seem to be six of one or half a dozen of the other.

Pip, pip
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Bounder

Hi Conky,

A while back on my old machine I had a similar issue. It is caused by the USB power logic when activating sleep mode.

There is a way to change the logic and if you Google "USB power after sleep mode" you will see the many threads on the issue.

Bounder ;D