First detail of UP3.0 is out

Started by =CfC=Bounder, April 15, 2011, 09:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

First indication of what we will get in UP 3.0 is out as a Readme:-

http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,3892.msg36729.html#msg36729

Some great additions in the jet age and also Seafire MkXV, Sea Fury MkX to add to what we already have.

Release is delayed a little and a small patch (50mb) is already in the offing but I think it will be worth waiting for. Loads of laughs with multiple crew DF fights and ability to join as a crew when already in flight....some fascinating scenarios to think up!

Bounder ;D

Edit

Release quote from the horses mouth today....."Well, it's been about two days, so , shall we say...till tomorrow gents  !"

John Cartwright

This Ultrapack lark....never induldged before. Does one have to install previous versions a la IL2 4.08-o9 etc. or is all previous content in the latest version when released please?
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC= Silverback

I installed the SAS modact to a new copy of IL2 46 (patched to 4.101). Then installed HSFX 5.0 (with hotfix). Now I am just waiting for UP3.0 to come out. But so far everything works great. When it's all over I will have 6 icons on my desktop (SAS,UP3.0,HSFX,IL-2 1946 and JSME) all pointing at the same install. This is almost too cool. BalDaddy using the UP modded IL-2 is a completly new and improved sim. UP 3.0 will install over 4.101 and you will still be able to play 4.101 whenever you want.