Call me crazy but...

Started by =CfC=Fitz, September 26, 2010, 10:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Fitz

Mrs Fitz and I regularly visit local re-enactors and history events. Most recently, we went to the Lamport 'Railway at war' event which we've been to for a couple of years in a row. There isn't a huge amount there, a few vehicles and re-enactors and a few shopping stalls as well as a flypast by the memorial flight.

Whilst having a look at the RAF re-enactors, sat in uniform smoking pipes, I thought that it might be amusing if I arranged for a Chuffy's stand one year. A few of us, maybe even some chaps from BK and a few pc's in a field (and before you say anything, I'd get a generator) have a couple of simple missions and some DF as well as dress up and drink beer.

Am I just crazy or does anyone else think it could be fun?

pip pip,

Fitz

CFC_Conky

Yeah, you're nuts ,but it would be fun ;D.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

JG27SvenK

Doesn't sound bad at all Fitz! The only problem would be the kids sitting on top of you and taking control over your plane  ;D :P

Nah seriously, it doesnt sound bad, I saw some guys doing the same here in Holland, but they were all in a hanger, lots of folks went over there just to watch and say  dude.. What game is that? Were can I buy it?  and lots and lots of kids.

Homuth

=CfC=Woof

Sounds like great fun.  Wish I could join in.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

5./JG27Farber

If theres beer, Farber is near!
Black 1
Rudolf Farber

=CfC=Fitz

Funnily enough, there were next to no kids there. Everyone was mainly 30+ and most were dressed up in 40's clobber. There is indeed a bar as well......

5./JG27Farber

Right thats the Ale sorted what about the birds and is there any accomadation?
Black 1
Rudolf Farber

5./JG27Farber

Something like this should be fine:

Reminds me of my ex but she doesnt look like a bitch...
Black 1
Rudolf Farber