ICE Sale

Started by =CfC= Silverback, February 15, 2012, 12:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC= Silverback

ROF ICE is on sale at Amazon.com. What it is in a nut shell is 10 planes for ten bucks. Enjoy and see ya up there.

CFC_Conky

Can't order it from the Great White North... >:(

Grrrr.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC= Silverback

No worries Conky, Jason and and the boys are working on anoughter method to get ROF to the masses.

CFC_Conky

That's ok SB, I used my brother's address in TX.

It's downloading now  ;D

Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC= Silverback

That's great news Conky. ROF is an excellent sim. I'm sure you will love it and hate it. Ted and I should be on today, if your not to busy with school stop by.

CFC_Conky

Hi SB,

I'd love to but I'll be up to my armpits in simulated alligators for most of the day  ;D.

I think i fixed my internet issues, I now think I was getting some interference from somewhere so I changed routers. The new one broadcasts on the 5Mghz band and it seems to work.

See ya,

Conky

CFC_Conky

Making progress with ROF, I can finally get the guns to fire but I'm still having trouble getting the thing to recognize my controllers.

I've also had to turn down the graphics a great deal, the sim looks ok, but not as nice as I had hoped.

....Still workin' on it.

Conky

=CfC= Silverback

Yep it's sale time again and this time even the 45 is half off. Enjoy and I just went over 100 kills. Time to start over with a new profile I think.

CFC_Conky

Time to go shopping!

CFC_Conky

Hello Chaps,

So, I now have just about every single engine kite available, except for the Sopwith Dophin, is it any good?

Pip, pip,
Conky

=CfC= Silverback

The Dophin flys and manuvers real nice (a little better than the Albi 5a) and has excellent vis but landing it requires a near perfect 3 pionter or it will flip and kill you. So hell yes get it with the feild mod. You'll need the sight.

CFC_Conky

Another shopping spree last night!