Issues with RC3 missions

Started by =CfC=Bounder, July 22, 2011, 04:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

After the problems we had with the DF missions in upgrading to RC3, I have spent some time trying to resolve them.

Good news.....and bad news. Most issues fixed! For those that are building MDS missions in UP3RC3....here are the fixes:-

1) No spawning available message when you click on the HB:- Corrected by entering a number in the HB GUI for number of spawn placeholders at specific base. The number defaulted to "0" during upgrading to RC3. Unfortunately I now get a message "Please wait for confirmation of HB position". I have raised the issue at UP forum.

2) No RRR (refuel/rearm/repair) available at HB:- As with all versions of MDS, this feature is enabled by ticking the "Friction" box in the HB GUI. Unfortunately, there is a bug (will be fixed in final issue) that requires you to select a different friction value in the box or this feature will not be saved when you unselect the HB and save the mission.

New mission folders will be in the Dropbox before I depart for another three weeks next Tuesday.

Bounder ;D