Been looking for a new lot to throw in with

Started by Lupus, April 02, 2011, 04:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupus

Hello everyone,

I posted that I was looking for a squad on the IL-2 message boards and Fitz suggested I give you guys a look over.

I've flown IL-2 1946 intermittently since it was released.  I'm more than a little rusty, particularly with the British planes as its been nearly 10 years since I've flown a Spit or Hurricane with any regularity.  If your willing to have me I'd like to give you a try.  Just let me know what times you fly.

Also, do you fly with any mod packs?  I've usually flown with the latest UP.  Look forward to hearing from you.

=CfC=Fitz

Hi Lupus,

Don't worry about skill levels, as long as you know how to laugh you'll be fine.

We currently fly three times a week, Tuesdays from 1900GMT+1 (Vanilla 4.10.1 DF), Thursdays from 1900GMT+1 (UP2.01 DF & Zuti MDS missions) and Sundays from 1900GMT+1 (Vanilla 4.10.1 Co-op mission & DF) - We are UK based and currently in summertime and will return to GMT timings in October.

I'll mail details of the game server and TS3 server shortly. Feel free to pop along and see if we're what you're looking for.

pip pip,

Fitz

Lupus

Had a great time flying with you guys today.  Hope to see you guys again next Sunday, as I think my work schedule will keep me off when you guys fly during the week.

=CfC=Fitz

Hi Lupus,

Glad you enjoyed it and it was a bit of a shame we had such a low turn out for your first sortie with us. Feel free to join us again whenever you like.

We do now have quite a few chaps from timezones closer to yours who may be up for flying with you during the week if you fancy it. Feel free to stick a post up on the forums and head into the TS server if you want to fly out of normal hours.

I am also hoping to build a dedicated server in the next few months with remote boot. This will be available for all chaps that want to use it.

Pip pip,

Fitz

=CfC=Woof

Good fun flying with you yesterday, Lupus.  Welcome!

I'v got deja vue all over me...

UrsusManor

Welcome on board Lupus!
As the freshest addtion to the squadron i can assure you that you have made an excellent choice joining these gentlemen. They post a joke to every bullet they fire :) so their opponents die with a smile on their faces :)

And now there is a Lupus next to an Ursus.. :) :)

Cheers,
Zoltan
Escaping in a Wirraway :D

=CfC= Silverback

Welcome Lupus, looking forword to flying with you. No worries about the rust we will have you up to speed in no time.