Flying Circus Early Access

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, August 04, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Father Ted

Wan't quite sure where to post this as it's technically part of the IL2 BoX series, but also the successor to RoF.  Anyway, so if you want you can stump up $70 for this new product and fly a Spad XIII and Dr1 around WW2 Russia whilst they flesh out the rest of plane-set (the usual suspects) and develop a fresher map of a part of Flanders fields.

It's much more an evolution of RoF than a revolutionary new sim:  basically all the new bits of BoX ported into the Roffverse.

CFC_Conky

Hi Ted,

There’s a sale on at the moment, and ROF owners get up to an additional 15% off, so early access is a pretty good deal.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Storebror

And let me add that the kites are pretty much fun to fly 8)
Learn. Challenge. Improve. -

=CfC=Father Ted

Quote from: CFC_Conky on August 04, 2018, 08:42:01 PM
Hi Ted,

There’s a sale on at the moment, and ROF owners get up to an additional 15% off, so early access is a pretty good deal.

Pip, pip,
Conky

Conky, I folded a couple of weeks back and bought it...

@Mike I've had a quick pootle on your server in the Spad - was fun! (Also tank driving!)

Storebror

Thanks Ted.
We're still struggling to get more missions onto the server.
So many things to do and the day has 72 hours only, it's a shame.

Cheers!
Mike

John Cartwright

that's the German working day, here it is 7.5 hours with many tea-breaks included.
As the German comedian resident over here, Henning Wehn says;
" we Germans too like a laugh; the difference to the British is we have a laugh AFTER the work is done!"
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Father Ted

Quote from: BalDaddy on August 09, 2018, 05:59:26 PM
that's the German working day, here it is 7.5 hours with many tea-breaks included.
As the German comedian resident over here, Henning Wehn says;
" we Germans too like a laugh; the difference to the British is we have a laugh AFTER the work is done!"

Actually (boring bit coming up), I think there is a view on the continent that working long hours is a sign of being a bad worker - you should get things done in the time allotted.  In the States it's the opposite - working long hours shows your commitment.  Here we're somewhere in the middle.

CFC_Conky

Getting things done in the allotted time? In England?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Good one Ted!
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Storebror

As long as it lets you win the war...
Some colleagues of mine like to sleep in the car park so they can be back in the office after 4 hours of sleep. Still we lost the war, both them and us :P

Back to topic?
Think you'll love this.
It's Rise of Flight, but we could try the same thing now in FC with the Fokker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwu1ruAqUoU

My favourite Blooper starts at 2:12 ;D

Cheers!
Mike

=CfC=Father Ted

Quote from: Storebror on August 11, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
As long as it lets you win the war...
Some colleagues of mine like to sleep in the car park so they can be back in the office after 4 hours of sleep. Still we lost the war, both them and us :P
Ok Maybe that was bollocks on my part - perhaps I'm thinking of Scandinavians?
Quote from: Storebror on August 11, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Back to topic?
Think you'll love this.
It's Rise of Flight, but we could try the same thing now in FC with the Fokker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwu1ruAqUoU

My favourite Blooper starts at 2:12 ;D

Cheers!
Mike

Ah yes Requiem was indeed a RoF star.  The blooper reel raises an interesting point, though.  You see the final product and think, "Wow, what skill".  But in the context of the blooper reel, you begin to wonder how much luck played a part in the successful  manoeuvre. In other words Youtube proof isn't always proof