Oshkosh 2016 pics

Started by =CfC=Bounder, January 13, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Cartwright

Amazing pix! Wat an event! Thanks for link Bounder old spoon.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Father Ted

I believe my sister was actually there!  She works for a firm that has designed and built a brand-new aerobatic machine.  Their initial development was at an old bomber base in sunny Lincolnshire, but the manufacturing will take place in the States.  She went over there to help oversee the transfer and attended Oshkosh on the trade side of things.

CFC_Conky

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Bounder

Quote from: =CfC=Father Ted on January 13, 2017, 04:27:10 PM
I believe my sister was actually there!  She works for a firm that has designed and built a brand-new aerobatic machine.  Their initial development was at an old bomber base in sunny Lincolnshire, but the manufacturing will take place in the States.  She went over there to help oversee the transfer and attended Oshkosh on the trade side of things.

Tell us more Ted.......Pics?

Bounder

=CfC=Fitz

Tell us more Ted.......Pics?

Bounder

You want pics of Ted's sister?

=CfC=BlueDog

Ted's sister.

CFC_Conky

Best response of 2017 Bluey!!!!  ;D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Bounder

Quote from: =CfC=BlueDog on January 13, 2017, 08:42:25 PM
Ted's sister.

😀😀
That really is a  novel aerobatic machine....Not seen this new and innovative design......But with God's help she
will surely fly........Amen mate

Bounder

CFC_Conky

I can almost hear her saying: 'Say hello to Boom, and Zoom'

=CfC=Father Ted

Oh dear oh dear...

Anyway the best I can do is a link to the website...http://www.gamecomposites.com/

=CfC=Bounder

Wow.......Some machine......Seems to have a very low wing loading and huge balanced elevator......Clearly very agile....Would like to have seen a huge Union Jack somewhere in the paint scheme.

When are you getting a ride Ted?

Bounder

=CfC=Father Ted

Sadly I think I've missed my chance to utilise the brown paper bag.  As to the Union Jack, the pilot/designer is, I think, German, and the owner of the whole shebang is "Mr Walmart" - hence the move to Arkansas - so a British flag unlikely.

=CfC=Woof

I'm late to the party, as usual, but great pix Bounder.  Thanks for the posting.  One year I hope to make it there.  And congrats to Ted's sister and Bluey's digital nun...

I'v got deja vue all over me...

John Cartwright

Do you get 'mates rates' when  you buy one Tedders?
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940