A good vid for newcomers

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, May 24, 2016, 07:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Father Ted

CFC_Conky

Hi Ted,

I tried dealing down my gun convergence to 250 yards and it has definitely made a difference in the damage I inflict, I was on one of the NFF servers today and managed to tear the wing off one kite and set fire to another. Also, I made a high speed pass in a DV on a Camel and took one of his ailerons off and hole his fuel tank. I never did this much damage when I had things set to 500 yards, dealing it down really helps counter the bullet dispersal.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

Mine's been at 100yds since I can remember, my reasoning being that one *shouldn't* open fire at ranges much greater than that (but that's historically speaking rather than RoF speaking, I guess).  Meanwhile, as you heard me muttering last night, I've failed so far to set up snap views - I need a pre-noob video!

Actually, on the subject of bullet dispersion, I know that some servers have it set greater than others.  I suspect NFF uses stock, low dispersion, whereas WG has "realistic" greater dispersion, which may account for the changes you've seen.

CFC_Conky

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Bounder

Enjoyed that Ted......one day I will find the time to give it a try.
Bounder