Must...shoot...down...OubassUSA

Started by CFC_Conky, August 22, 2015, 04:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC_Conky

Hi Ted,

I read the pithy post by OubassUSA aimed in your direction on the RoF forum. How dare someone attack a member of CFC!

I shall look for him online and make it my mission to fill him full of holes!  :D

A blood feud I say! A blood feud!   :D

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Bounder

I just had a look at the ROF forum for the first time!

I also just had a look at the ROF forum for the very last time!!!!!

OMG!

Bounder ::) ::) ::) ::)

=CfC=Father Ted

They're not really that bad Bounder!

Conky, Brave Sir Robin is an abrasive poster whose attitude I find irritating, but unfortunately I agree with him occasionally, so it looks like I'm supporting him.

That Oubass bloke - well, I'm done trading words with him.  There was a very similar personality on the forums a couple of years back.  Their basic position is "I was in the US military so anything you say is wrong".

And thank you for defending my honour!  I wish I had enough confidence in my flying skills to post a similar response!

John Cartwright

HAA! HAA! HA! The man takes on 5 SE5s AI in a Dr1 using all sorts of aids in singleplayer and thinks he is Werner Voss! AAAHHHAHA! Best larf I've had on my few visits to that forum.
The thread running off in all directions e.g. missile performance and tactics is pretty funny too.

Rings a bell with me too Ted. In my last squad we had a similar chap who was ex-USAF and knew everything about anything with wings even shouting down a chap who I knew had flown Hunters and Meteors but like many of the real deal kept it quite and didn't bother to comment on FMs etc. in what is really only a game.
Turned out the geezer though in the force had never been anywhere near an operational aircraft than I have. (He had annoyed someone so much that they took the trouble to find out his real service record.)
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

CFC_Conky

Hi Chaps,

BSR appears to be one of those types who can't let things go and always needs to have the last word - wait, OMG, is the Admiral on the RoF forum now?  :o

He's helped me with the game so I cut him some slack.

Actually Bounder, the RoF forum isn't that bad. The admins try to keep things civil and there are a couple of very helpful chaps like J2_Trupolaw and FourSpeed.

In the meantime, it's Oubass season and I'm feeling Ahhhnold... ;D

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Bounder

=CFC=Glue

o, boys,

people like that are many,
and many are pretending to be something else to hide theyr pity way of being.

when do we fly something just us, a mision and not on sas..

good day chaps!

hot on your tail....whoops your tail's'gone..

=CfC=Father Ted

Quote from: CfC_Conky on August 22, 2015, 05:56:04 PM

In the meantime, it's Oubass season and I'm feeling Ahhhnold... ;D

I doubt we'll see him Conky - his internet won't let him.  But I have to admit it'd be a lot of fun hunting him down, especially now, as something seemed to click for me in today's Roffing and I became Predator* rather than prey.

*See what I did there?

CFC_Conky

Excellent Ted,

It will be good to go commando on him so he becomes one of the expendables for telling true lies; let's sabotage his escape plan and make sure he becomes collateral damage and give him the long goodbye. He'll think he's getting a raw deal but then we'll just tell him 'hey junior, call a kindergarten cop if you don't like the red heat  :D.

I'm glad it's starting to click for you in RoF, I must admit that I feel much more of a sense of accomplishment downing a kite in RoF than I do in BoS or IL2.

Glue,

Being a member of CFC is like being a member of NATO; if you attack one of us you attack all of us!  8)

Pip, pip,
Conky

John Cartwright

Go get him chaps! I'll hold yer coats for you.

=CFC=Glue

hot on your tail....whoops your tail's'gone..

John Cartwright

Seems he has been causing a furore over in the BoS forums. Which I never visit not having the game.

Anyone remember a chap called Siggi?

CFC_Conky

Quote from: BalDaddy on August 24, 2015, 11:24:55 AM
Seems he has been causing a furore over in the BoS forums. Which I never visit not having the game.

Anyone remember a chap called Siggi?

Hi BD,

Funny, I don't remember reading anything from him on the SAS forum.

Pip, pip,
Conky