Hi Chaps..

Started by =CFC=Glue, June 14, 2015, 08:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Fitz

Quote from: Glue on July 08, 2015, 09:31:44 AM
pff. by the way , how do in insert a picture in the in the signature area...

Fixed it, you needed to add tags at the beggining and end of the link, but the picture is a bit big so if you can crop smaller that would be great.

=CFC=Glue

hot on your tail....whoops your tail's'gone..

=CFC=Glue

i've been gone out of home to another city and i was'nt available , but yesterday i returned,
last evening(my timezone gmt+2 ) was noone on ~sas server on hyper..
maybe today..

John Cartwright

Sorry I just missed you Glue, last night. You were in a previous mission. I could of done with a bit of help as I seemed to have the whole Luftwaffe after my solitary Spitty.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CFC=Glue

tell me the GMT hour you'l be on, and i'll be at that time..

bb

bb

Hi Glue!

Good to fly with you today, I had no idea you had hooked up with THIS bunch...

The SAS rocks address obviously works, but that server is also accessible though  Hyperlobby, and SAS encourages all to join through there if possible. it only indicates how many people have joined THROUGH Hyperlobby. Often, it may not indicate how many people are actually 'in'. it seems perhaps the higher the number of players indicated at Hyperlobby tends to increase the chance of players joining who might not otherwise. I will be the first to say that it can be a pita with initial setup and upgrades, but I think the theory is true.

You couldn't be with a better bunch. CFC carried me for years when gubi and I feared FAC would fade completely. Welcome and tell your friends.

bb

I see now there were 3 pages I didn't notice before...

=CfC=Father Ted

Absolutely appreciate the testimonial BB - you carried us at least as much as we carried you!

And Glue, as Arnie nearly said, "We'll be back", so don't go away...

=CFC=Glue

Have a imaginary beer from me, nice people!

=CFC=Glue

well..

Was nice talking with you yesterday, father ted and conky..reeal nice people

Can't wait for a more realistic historic missions..fliyn'in formations, trainin' for new and old tactics..etc

i have a ideea, let's thry sometimes do formation acrobatics with su 26..or any other plane..

i think, it whould be nice..

check 6'o'clock low..

=CFC=Glue

to BB,

Thank you for the message. see you on sas..

all the best bb, good day

CFC_Conky

Just like old times today Chaps!  ;D 8)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

Yep - definite whiff of nostalgia...

CFC_Conky

Nice flying with you today Woof!  8)

Check on on this site to see who's online at SAS

http://sas1946.rocks/up3test/

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.