Hi Chaps..

Started by =CFC=Glue, June 14, 2015, 08:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CFC=Glue

BalDaddy , well there's no hurry..(available ;))  ..i appreciate your consideration,

i can't wait to do some campaign missions..(great fan of f4f-3, p40-e,lagg 3, bf 109 - g2 and hurricanex4x20mm ,
and not so much for the wild spitfire and p51 )..

god huntin' chaps!

hot on your tail....whoops your tail's'gone..

=CFC=Glue

i've got a nifty joke for you chaps!

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out on
a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.
Marie leans over to Pierre and says: "Pierre, kiss me!"
Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.
"What are you doing, Pierre?" says the startled Marie.
"I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!"
She smiles and they start kissing.
When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower."
Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts.
"Pierre! What are you doing?" asks the bewildered Marie.
"I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!"
They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up.
Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me lower!"
Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire.
Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"
Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!"

..gone in flat spin..

John Cartwright

"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CFC=Glue

what now..today are'nt we will zoom?...  anithing?

CFC_Conky

Quote from: Glue on July 02, 2015, 11:16:01 AM
what now..today are'nt we will zoom?...  anithing?

Hi glue,

I'm away at the moment, perhaps tomorrow or Saturday for me.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CFC=Glue

i think saturday is a better day than sunday..

thanks..

jerry's at 10' o'clock high..

CFC_Conky

Hi glue,

It looks like I may be away Saturday as well now  >:(

Damn life getting in the way again...

If here isn't anyone from CFC on ts, you can always try the FAC tea speak serveras there usually are players logged in on Saturday. The details escape me at the moment but they are posted on the SAS server.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Fitz

Hi Glue,

Sorry I'm still out due to a busted joystick. If I don't get made redundant shortly I'll invest in a new one and get airborne again asap.

As Conky has said the squad we often fly with [FAC] are on very often. I'm afriad I don't have their server details to hand so could someone post them for glue please?

pip pip,

Fitz

=CFC=Glue

you nice people, relax,

leave a message if anything,

Good day and check sun!

skylla

Hi there :)

Regarding any questions about the SAS Server, I can recommend this Board over at SAS: http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,237.0.html

Regarding the FAC.. We usually start grouping up on the Server on Sundays at 3 PM GMT .. normally there are 7-10 people around, sometimes even more .. TS Details can be found on the message loop on the Server

Best Regards,
skylla

CFC_Conky

=CFC=Glue

just flown with Woof and Baldaddy, last (evening, mornin,afternoon, due to time defferencwe,  mine timezone was 21.00 ) :)),

they are nice chaps.. glad for the ocasion..

debris....

John Cartwright

Yes, was good fun (apart from the interruption due to mischievous puppy action) though we both had bad luck colliding with debris! My problem is I get to close too ensure I hit the bugger due to my terrible gunnery. Did you have any luck sorting out the Re-arm, Repair, Refuel facility?

You mentioned the mission we were on was 'too arcade' for you. I agree, and there are certain missions in the cycle I avoid which just seem to have a stately procession of targets across the map taking little aggressive or evasive action. (For example, the FAC Westfront missions)
If you want more of a challenge and can pick your time to play, try any of the BoB or Pacific missions as they come up.
Shame I missed Woof last night.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CFC=Glue

concerning the misions form bob or paciffic, i'm on from 4 pm gmt to 8 pm gmt ..
at 4 pm i return from work , and do things in the house. .

you set a time and day and i will be on..

a question,: " Re-arm, Repair, Refuel" i have to park in a specific area of the airfield?

and about targeting. i prefer deflecting from above or below, from any other positions, i shoot ultra short bursts...

in SAS server i fly a dark blue 109  usualy

diving to work.... :P

=CFC=Glue

pff. by the way , how do in insert a picture in the in the signature area...