Hello Chaps

Started by =CfC=Paladin, April 20, 2015, 05:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Paladin

It has been a while since last I was here. So long in fact I couldn't remember who exactly I was when last I flew with you folks. Here at late I have found myself missing bashing about the sky trying not to get my arse shot down and am considering reinstalling IL2 sturmovic. 1946. So the big question is are you charectors still playing it ? when last I was here everybody was planning to switch over to Cliffs of Dover ( I heard that was a bit of a stinker ) which my poor old system wasn't going to cope with and do you still have a place for another disagreeable yank.

Regards
Paladin

Some people are like "slinkies ". They're not really good for anything; but
they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of
stairs.

=CfC= Binks

Welcome back Paladin. Still at it, though because of time differences, personally I fly on the SAS server on hyperlobby at the moment. Everyone is flying Il2 upgraded to 4:12, with the UP3 RC4 mod pack overlay, Chuffys, and SAS.

Bon chance.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Paladin

Hello Binks
                   Happy to see this group is still operational after all these years. I won't be back in the virtual skies imediatly as I have much to sort out and get back up to speed with. I have been flying since I left but its all been with FSX so I am more then a little rusty.Will see you fella's as soon as possible.

Regards
Paladin

stairs.

John Cartwright

Indeed sir; we often have a presence on the SAS server as can be seen here on the stats page http://sas1946.rocks/up3test/index.php
with Mak, Conky and myself reaching the dizzy heights of the upper echelons after a number of cads and bounders were summarily dealt with for cheating recently. I don't have the TS address though.
Missions on the server are random running 24/7 but with some gurly-man switches on such as plane icons, map icons and externals (not sure if padlock is enabled). These vary from turkey shoots for the stat whores through to really tough prangs if numbers are low usually created by mission builders from our own stable.
I have to 'fly' at non-peak  hours due to bollocks internet here, but the busiest time is Sunday 14:00 GMT onwards with recently 15 players, many from FAC with a smattering of Chuffers.
Believe some of our chaps get together on our own server Sunday 19:00 GMT if sufficient numbers or join the fun on the SAS server.

"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Paladin

Quote from: BalDaddy on April 21, 2015, 04:07:53 PM
Indeed sir; we often have a presence on the SAS server as can be seen here on the stats page http://sas1946.rocks/up3test/index.php
with Mak, Conky and myself reaching the dizzy heights of the upper echelons after a number of cads and bounders were summarily dealt with for cheating recently. I don't have the TS address though.
Missions on the server are random running 24/7 but with some gurly-man switches on such as plane icons, map icons and externals (not sure if padlock is enabled). These vary from turkey shoots for the stat whores through to really tough prangs if numbers are low usually created by mission builders from our own stable.
I have to 'fly' at non-peak  hours due to bollocks internet here, but the busiest time is Sunday 14:00 GMT onwards with recently 15 players, many from FAC with a smattering of Chuffers.
Believe some of our chaps get together on our own server Sunday 19:00 GMT if sufficient numbers or join the fun on the SAS server.

Hello BalDaddy

I got all the bits reinstalled patched and so forth and gave it all a sucessfull test this evening on the SAS server. Was good to see that old Wilkins hadn't scraped my trusty old Beaufighter,it was however rather mildewed and had an assortment of critters living in. Should be up and about bye the weekend hopefully,still have some work to do with controls and the like.

Regards
Paladin

stairs.