Guten Tag meine Herren

Started by lederhosen, September 02, 2013, 11:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lederhosen

ups what a give away...shhhh I'm not German, just live here.

Salute,

I found your post at the BOS forum and it sounded just like the Squad I have been looking for. I'm presently a member of Tangmere, but they have decided to move on to CLOD which leaves me out as it were. Present IL2 version is HSFX6. Used to to HAve UP2 etc but deleted the whole lot when we went HSFX. All I need is the password for TS3 and I should be good to go. I cant commit every night as I have two small kids, Yellow 4&5, that get in the way most evenings. If need be I can speak German on comms for atmosphere.

danke
Mark (lederhosen)

=CfC=Fitz

Hi Mark,

Welcome aboard old chap. I'm currently rebuilding my pc following a lightening strike locally so cannot access all the admin features of the boards. I am sure however that someone will shortly PM you the details. Don't worry about commiting to certain nights, just drop by as and when, we're quite a relaxed bunch.

You may be brave enough to send messages from behind enemy lines, but are you brave enough to handle matron! I guess we'll find out soon enough as it looks like she's caught the smell of bratwurst.....

Pip pip,

Fitz

=CfC=Father Ted

Just a small fly in the ointment, Herr Lederhosen - you'll have to (re)install UP 3.0 RC4, since that's what we're flying these days

lederhosen

John Cartwright

Jolly good show; hope to see you in the virtual air soon old chap. Bit sixes and sevens (actually less than that :) ) numbers wise with our stalwart host hors de combat. Chaps with good connections have kindly stepped in the breach meantimes, but we need to check IP on teamspeak pre prang. (Comms details for Teamspeak in the 'server' section of this board if you haven't found that already.)
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

lederhosen

ok my first try didnt work..seems the MDF 1.2 wasnt with my download.
Trying a different torrent now, so maybe later tonight I'll be online (if wife and kids allow)

John Cartwright

If you are experiencing problems come onto Teamspeak and we can help I am sure. (Not me, being technically inept) We are on from just before 20.00 BST

=CfC=Fitz

Or in fact 1900 BST, it's only the laggards that turn up late.

lederhosen

will try for 21:00 real time...uppsss I mean BST+1

lederhosen

Finally

seems the UP3 widescreen in the jgsme was changing a file that made the game not RC4 compatible.
Infact it didt work. So I found the old ercan widescreen2 and put that in the #UP# folder and all works well now.
Went online in hyperlobby and all was ok.
So I'll see u guys thursday (I hope)

Led

John Cartwright

Ausgezeichnet mein Mann! Sehr gut. Wir sehen uns hoffentlich Donnerstag, Ja?
(I worked in Aachen for 6 months as ein Platerwork Malerand for English conversation; therefore only person I spoke German with was the 2 year old daughter :)

=CfC= Ax

Glad you finally got it sorted ol'bean.

lederhosen

So I'm back again..never realy started though.
A lot has happened in RL, but now I've got time to invest in online play.
Do you guys still fly IL246?
And if so, still full real coops?

Mark

=CfC=Fitz

Hi Mark,

Things have been a bit quiet recently but many of the chaps are still flying. I'm afraid I'm out with a busted HOTAS at the moment but it doesn't tend to take much to get a few people in the air.

Just pop a post in the forum, the normal nights of Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday are probably your best bet, but you might get a flight any time.

pip pip,

Fitz

=CfC=Father Ted

Quote from: lederhosen on January 13, 2017, 06:04:00 PM
So I'm back again..never realy started though.
A lot has happened in RL, but now I've got time to invest in online play.
Do you guys still fly IL246?
And if so, still full real coops?

Mark
Welcome (sort of ) back!

Just to elaborate on what Fitz has said...Generally what we do is fly on the SAS server.  You can join it anytime through Hyperlobby or directly.  The server hosts a rotation of missions which are designed as COOP vs AI (with a few opportunities for PvP).  It's a public server, so various players pop in from time to time, as well as us Chuffolites (only ocassionallly I'm afraid).  On Sunday afternoons (1600 - 1800ish) it's mainly the preserve of the Flying Ass Clowns - another grand bunch of chaps (several of us are honorary FAC and vice versa).  That is your main opportunity for an informal bout of IL2 46 COOP these days - though check here to see if we're on TS on Tuesdays and Thursdays (2000 onward).