Surely it's not last orders?

Started by =CfC= Ax, August 09, 2013, 12:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC= Binks

You will be delighted to know Bounder, that I have decided to donate one of the aforementioned socks to Axion, as suitable protection for his gentlemens area.
Please don't be put off by the fragrance Axion, I can assure you that neither I, nor Palmtree have ever used it for anything other than an impromptu sandwich holder, though I do believe Matron once cleaned a blocked exhaust with it. :o

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC= Ax

Binks, your generosity is truly outstanding, it really is. Unfortunately, I may have to decline your offer. The darlings from the WAAF have already furnished me with a rather splendid hockey sock.  ;D

Sandwich holder, now there's a thing. :D

John Cartwright

Hockey sock eh? Boasting again......:)
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC= Binks

Hmm, last time I met up with the "darlings of the WAAF", several photographs of squalling infants were produced, with uncanny resemblance to young Palmtree, right down to the tattoo!
Beware the open weave of the socks Axion!

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC= Ax

Sir, It's not a problem, have two! Socks that is.

Now to business. House move complete, PC gear setup and IL-2 + UP3 installed. Last itinerary item is the HOTAS. No, not the WAAF but my joystick, it needs a profile. Once complete, I'll be good to go.

=CfC=Father Ted

Tuesday it is then! (No pressure)

=CfC= Ax

I'll certainly try my best to be there!

John Cartwright

Hope you can make it old boy. Not too many of us about at the moment due to PC woes and the idle rich taking yet more holidays :) Probably a good time to ease yourself in so to speak.

CFC_Conky

Quote from: BalDaddy on August 27, 2013, 09:05:26 AM
Hope you can make it old boy. Not too many of us about at the moment due to PC woes and the idle rich taking yet more holidays :) Probably a good time to ease yourself in so to speak.

Obviously time to start beating the peasants again!  ;D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC= Ax

Cheers gentlemen for the great flight, thoroughly enjoyed it and I look forward to next episode. Maybe a trip to Fifi's?

Thank you Ted for hosting.

Tally Ho!

John Cartwright

Glad you enjoyed it old chap. I set a good example to you  by running into a tree on my first take-off which was actually a cleverly camouflaged friendly ship it seems and therefore suffered point deductions for my misdemeanours. Sadly I had to leave abruptly due to further elderly folks medical emergencies again.

=CfC=Father Ted

Quote from: Axion on August 27, 2013, 10:26:54 PM
Maybe a trip to Fifi's?

Start taking the vitamin E and zinc supplements now.... Actually, getting in to Fifi's (settle down at the back) is not as easy as her choice of lifestyle would have you believe. Just this evenig, two intrepid Chuffolites and an equally adventurous Clown (surely you should have a "dual nationality passport" by now BB?) attempted to visit a Fifi's franchise located atop Mount Etna. We chose low-powered training kites, but even so  our paltry flying skills were not good enough to persuade the staff at Fifi's to favour us with a complementary pass to their world-famous "all you can eat" (ahem) menu.

=CfC= Ax

Vitamins, pah.. YPV (Yak pi$$ Vodka) will see any man through the toughest of challenges, ask Helenkova.

Apologies for yesterday; ended up flying Su-33 Flankers over Georgia, darn those separatists! 

=CfC= Ax

If any of the Chuffolites are available tomorrow, I wouldn't mind, if the offer is open, another bout of fistycuffs?

>> To the Bar!

=CfC=Fitz

We'll be there, hopefully I will also be back!