Hello

Started by MikeBeehan, September 20, 2012, 12:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeBeehan

I'm Michael Beehan!
Been playing many flight sims over the years and looking for a fun squadron and I saw you guys and I loved it ;)

I have my own gaming unit called "The Dapper Gentlemen's Club"  I have 7 members and we're mainly filming CO-OP on DiRT 3, Battlefield etc
but I love Flight Sims so I joined you guys!

Will reply later as it's rather late and one should be in bed quite so.

Tally ho!

=CfC=Fitz

Pleasure to make your aquaintance old chum. And a film maker no less!

We did start making some films but it started to take up a lot time that I didn't have!

Also you are quite right, it is late and I should be getting some shut eye to be on the ball for tomorrow's sortie. Please feel free to let us know if you need a hand installing/setting up etc. IL2 can be a pain sometimes...

Pip pip,

Fitz

MikeBeehan

I must say before I head off IL-2 1946 Is what I play I find Cliffs of Dover very very laggy on my new PC :(

=CfC=Fitz

I think everyone finds CloD laggy. I've un-installed it and given up. '46 is the way to go and adding a mod pack certainly gives the old girl a bit of variety.

Pip pip,

Fitz

MikeBeehan

Good morning all!

I found out that when I moved my old hard drive in I didn't have to reinstall IL-2 1946! it's amazing I have the UP3.0 installed as that's what I used to play with my good friends.

=CfC= Binks

What Ho Michael,

I suffered from a laggy Clod once, but the ointment cleared it up.

I could make a whole list of warnings concerning these recidivists, involving pink bloomers, banana sandwiches, Matron (brrrrr) etc, but I'm sure you'll get the picture soon enough!  Oh, and never, ever, ever, sign more than one bar chitty at a time.

Toodle pip.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

MikeBeehan

John Cartwright

Whattho MB! Judging from your videos, you should fit in with this lot nicely.  As a keeper of hens, I'm glad to see you did not kill any chickens when rescuing the sausages in your CS vid.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC= Binks

:o Videos you say!
Don't tell Woof, he's just ordered another shipment of Silver Iodide to develop his Daguerriotypes of last summers mankini contest. ;)

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

MikeBeehan

Quite so Quite so, now tell me what I need to do ;) and when and where and if you need a bigger TS or some such you could have your own section on mine :D

=CfC=Woof

First off, chuck the flying suit, wool lined boots and silk scarf and join me in a pink mankini with purple pumps.  It's the only way to fly.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Fitz

You should find that you now have access to the server details page where you will find the TS and game server details. We use UP3 and fly Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 1930 UK local.

In fact server is currently up if you're around....

pip pip,

Fitz

MikeBeehan

I'll be there Sunday, if that's alright with you? :)

tally ho!

=CfC=Fitz

Please do. Looking forward to it.

pip pip,

Fitz

MikeBeehan

Jolly hockey sticks!

Glad to be apart of this Fine establishment ;D