Arrrr....

Started by =CfC=BlueDog, September 18, 2012, 08:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=BlueDog

Avast there me hearties and shiver me timbers; it's that time again:  talk like a pirate day be here.   So splice the mainbrace and swab down yon poxy wenches....ye be talkin like a buccaneer or ye be shark bait, ye scurvy lubber!

I be puttin on a hogshead of grog and one of bumboo in me Bar, so there be drinks all round.

Arrr and it be Matron's favourite day where she gets to talk dirty, like the perennial "prepare to come aboard and show yer colours" and "wet me pipe, me fine jolly jack tars".

Lost for words, ye hornswagglin bilge rat?   Well here be the pirates' lexicon.   Arrrrrr.

CFC_Conky

Don't pirates speak Somali or Indonesian or somesuch these days? ;)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

I'm opting out of Pirate Day this year - last year Matron took me up on my reluctant offer to show her my Hornpipe and I've not been the same since...

=CfC=BlueDog

CFC_Conky

* Thinks of Matron dressed as a serving wench asking in a husky voice: 'Have you ever been blown onshore matey?' and shudders uncontrollably *
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog

=CfC=Woof

Quote from: CfC_Conky on September 19, 2012, 12:04:24 AM
* Thinks of Matron dressed as a serving wench asking in a husky voice: 'Have you ever been blown onshore matey?' and shudders uncontrollably *
Would someone please explain this joke to me?  I don't get it.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=BlueDog

Sorry Woof, but you are much too young and innocent to hear of such things!

=CfC=Woof

Thank you, Blue Dog.  You are quite right.

I'v got deja vue all over me...