Everything OK Down Under Bluey?

Started by CFC_Conky, January 16, 2014, 01:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC_Conky

Not that Down Under you pervs.  ;D

How are you handling the heat Bluey, I hope the fires aren't getting too close.

Stay cool mate,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog

All is well ATM Conky, thanks for your kind thoughts.

'Tis a tad hot here, 40 deg C today and 41 tomorrow.  Bit of a blow, really - I made a (one off never to be repeated) NY resolution to run a marathon on both 16 and 17 January; with a caveat that should the temp be forecast 40 deg or above I would desist.  Pity about that........I was forced to lounge around the house with the air con turned full up.

The area is tinder dry so there's always the possibility of bushfire.   There's a total fire ban in force at present, but there's always the chance that some idiot arsonist will try to set the world on fire - can't fathom their thinking!

Today, some dick (used as a derogatory term) in the local area, set himself alight while trying to start a bushfire.    He sustained serious burns.   Apparently he received little sympathy from rescuers and medical personnel alike.   Also, the police have expressed an interest in "interviewing" him when he's in a fit state to chat with them.       

CFC_Conky

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog