Activation Issues

Started by Minky, March 22, 2016, 11:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minky

All is well that ends well I suppose. For whatever it may be worth: I bought ROF via CD and uploaded it onto my computer. In order to make the program work it needs to be activated. When I encountered activation issues I was directed to generate a "ticket." The response I received was rather peculiar. Before the powers to be would activate the game I was required to submit proof of purchase consisting of a photograph of the original box with the printed activation codes visible as well as the list of the "free" aircraft included with the game (10). Should this happen to any of you gents, you might have to go through this procedure also. Forewarned is forearmed I suppose.
Anyway, now I have to learn how to fly this beautiful game.
Cheers,
Minky

=CfC=Father Ted

I'm glad something finally seems to be going right with your new games Minky!  When it comes to flying RoF (or Roffing as it's known in these parts) there may be a few hurdles to overcome - but that's what we're here for.  Between us we should be able to get you into the air.  Again, TS is your friend - if you see me on I'll be more than happy to try to answer any questions (though Conkers may be a better bet when it comes to the actual flying and fighting).