Aircraft Restrictions in MDS

Started by =CfC=Bounder, October 08, 2010, 12:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

After much head scratching...I found out why we have been having problems with restricting the aircraft in MDS missions.

It is quite simple really....if you enter a number for the available aircraft at a Home Base in the HB set-up screen and then tick "lose aircraft as they are destroyed"....all other fighters at the base will default to only 10 being available.....hence we lost the use of the Bf109E4's at Wissant after ten were destroyed last night!

I'm really sorry chaps not to have noticed this....but hopefully it will not happen again and I will have another go at this BoB mission for another time....but it will be 2hrs. long and not 3...and many more AI....without tracks crossing! There will still be AI bugs though...nothing I can do about that.

Meanwhile....get a map out and plot track and distances between Manston and Dunkirk....next week the Squadron is climbing into the unknown with no minimap.......poor weather......and the French trying to light a fire with a rough Cognac at the RRR airfield in France! Perhaps flying Fifi's underwear on a flagpole will allow Woof to lead us there?

Bounder ;D

=CfC= Binks

One feels sure that Woof will pick up the "scent" and lead us to glory.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Woof

Listen, My Excellency, I'd rather you not refer to my olfactory talents in such a cavalier manner.   For your enlightenment, my sniffing is confined to the disdainful and thus not of navigational use.   I would point out, however, that portions of my anatomy are quite receptive to Fifi exuded vibrations and will, I'm sure, swing needle like in the appropriate direction .  Not quite a case of following one's nose, I'm afraid, but one must make do with whatever is at hand.

I'v got deja vue all over me...