Missions Available

Started by Badgerton Smedly, August 25, 2010, 09:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badgerton Smedly

Tally Ho Gents

I'm finding the old mission building rather relaxing of late and it's something I can do ad-hoc, so have 20 missions (10 desert & 10 European) up for a bit of CFC customising. I'll give them a bit of a spring clean, rar them and send them over to Conky. No obligation to use them of course, but they are there if you fancy a change.

Oh no  :o, I can sense that Palmtree has broken out into a cold sweat!!  Don't worry old chap, I've left out the old scenario of putting you chaps up against 30+ fighters in one sortie!  ;D   Cripes, I'm fibbing to myself there; there's a couple like that actually and using the gauge that I was hiding under my desk wimpering after the second one. I'd say they are quite fun!

Burma is the focus for the next set of 10.

TTFN

Badger

CFC_Conky

Hi Badger,

I missed your post, you can send me the missions anytime! I'll see if i can string a few together to make a good campaign. I like 'crowded' missions, not sure about the rest of the chaps though... :D

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Badgerton Smedly

Hey Conky

The first 8 are actually in campaign order starting with Tomahawks and then proceeding in an orderly fashion to Spit Vc's.  The remaining 2 are in retrospect not part of the 8 and are based on a 1942 Hurribomber squadron in Egypt. I don't know what I was thinking there.

I'll send the 8 and knock up another 2.  They have been built in 4.09 vanilla, so you could mod them etc.  Some are designed to play each side but some are not.  This was just about flight timing.  If you baseline all the AC start times to mission start then you'll be able to play both sides.

Mission 8 is a bit crowded with around....  I won't spoil it....  ;)

Toodles

Badger

5./JG27Farber

I have a nice Battle/Fall of france mission if you guys want it, im rather proud of it actually.  Hurricanes vs 109's over Houfalize...  I send it to Fitz.
Black 1
Rudolf Farber