What Ho!

Started by Jimbo, July 02, 2010, 01:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Hello chaps,

Jimmy Smythe-Carstairs here.  Fresh out of flight school back in Blighty with a whole 10 hours of flight time.  They nicknamed me Wetboy after a rather messy landing incident where I managed to park the bird in a lake off the end of the runway.  Hopefully we won't be seeing any more of that, and who knows - I might be able to earn a new moniker in time.

I asked me ol' mucker Sable to put a word in for me, as you seem like a jolly fine bunch of chaps to be flying with, and was wondering after my brief outing with you last night whether you'd be up for me flying with you in the future.

Apologies for having to dash off without saying goodbye last night - had problems with the old wireless, and only just got back to ground safe.

Pints are lined up on the bar for all and sundry. and I hope to see you Sunday night.

Toodle-pip,
Jim.

=CfC= Silverback

I say come on over anytime. You fit in well.

=CfC=Woof

Great to fly with you, Wetboy.   Come on back...permanently.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Fitz

You're welcome any time old chap! It was good to meet you thursday and you seem like our sort of chap. I notice you've already taken the 'intermediate banter' course, so we can skip that part of your training  :D

I do think we'll have to come up with a better callsign though, Tin-Fish perhaps? I'm still working on it....

pip pip,

Fitz

=CfC=Palmtree

Top Hole.

Welcome!

To the bar!!!  :D
Watch Your Six!

Holder of the largest Bar Tab 1940

=CfC=Doc

Hey Jim!

It was good to have you last night! Please feel free to join us whenever you feel like it. Don't worry about dropping out, we're all too familiar with technical problems or with 'real life' taking priority. Just make sure you don't miss the mandatory Morris Dancing sessions!

Pootle pip,
'Doc'

Jimbo

Thanks all for your warm welcome.

I agree Fitz - the callsign needs changing.  It was a spur of the moment thing in single player that I'm not too happy with.

Cheers,
Jim

Sable