buzzsaw

Started by misbuzzsaw, October 11, 2012, 10:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misbuzzsaw

just a note to let you know that buzzsaw past on to the big airport in the sky on the 23 of september. he died of a ruptured aortic aneurysm.  i want to thank all you that flew with him .  thank you all. :'( :'( :(

=CfC=BlueDog

So sorry to hear of your loss, MisBuzzsaw.   Thank you for letting us know the sad news. :( :( :(

Buzzsaw was a special person.   Although we haven't heard much from Buzz over the past couple of years, he will be remembered for his happy nature and his dry sense of humour.   As he often wrote "Geez I miss you guys"; well , we will miss him too.

Chaps, in memory of Buzzsaw I propose we start up a new board on the forum titled "Buzzsaw's Corner - Tall Tales and True from the World of Aviation".   I think Buzz would have liked that.

Vale Buzzsaw; old friend. :'( :'( :'(

=CfC= Binks

How terribly sad. I never had the honour of getting to know Buzzsaw, other than from his posts on these forums, which were always a pleasure to read.
My sincere condolences MisBuzzsaw.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC= Silverback

My deepest condolences Misbuzzsaw. He was a good man.

=CfC=Father Ted

Very sad news indeed.  May I also offer my condolences

John Cartwright

I am a relatively newcomer here, so never had the pleasure of flying with or more likely being shot down by him. But I have seen posted and heard comments on teamspeak speaking highly of him; condolences to you and his family at a sad and difficult time'
I am meeting with Roger Martin (Woof to you lot) tonight during his trip to these shores, so we will raise a pint or two in his honour
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

CFC_Conky

Four years ago Dan and I swapped a few bush pilot stories over on the ubizoo forum. He then invited me to join a certain group called 'Chuffy's Heroes' for some online flying with characters named Bounder, Bluey, Badger, Fitz, Pamtree and Gizmo. I was hesitant at first but once I took the plunge I never looked back. Dan was also a very gifted creator of skins for our kites, all the more precious now that he has 'flown west'. We never 'flew' online together very often and it always a pleasure to hear his distinctive voice come booming over the airwaves during our prangs.

Thank for sharing the sad news with us misbuzzsaw, a very sad day for me, my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Blue skies always my friend,

Eric

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Badgerton Smedly

My condolences MisBuzzsaw.

Buzz was such a happy chap on the old dogfight sever and always seemed to enjoy himself.

Very sad news.

=CfC=Palmtree

He was a great character!  I shall miss him!
Watch Your Six!

Holder of the largest Bar Tab 1940

=CfC=Woof

A sad time, Mrs Buzzsaw.  My condolences.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

CFC_Conky

Quote from: =CfC=BlueDog on October 12, 2012, 06:13:44 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss, MisBuzzsaw.   Thank you for letting us know the sad news. :( :( :(

Buzzsaw was a special person.   Although we haven't heard much from Buzz over the past couple of years, he will be remembered for his happy nature and his dry sense of humour.   As he often wrote "Geez I miss you guys"; well , we will miss him too.

Chaps, in memory of Buzzsaw I propose we start up a new board on the forum titled "Buzzsaw's Corner - Tall Tales and True from the World of Aviation".   I think Buzz would have liked that.

Vale Buzzsaw; old friend. :'( :'( :'(

Perhaps we could rename the 'Ah, memories' thread in his honour, he always enjoyed a good flying story.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=BlueDog

Gizmo