setting CH controls fro COD

Started by =CfC=Woof, October 12, 2011, 09:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Woof

Help, chaps, especially you whizzers with CH stuff.  I crank my cod up, pretty pix etc, fly around, but half my bloody controls don't work.  eg no flaps, rads, etc.
The buttons on my throttle  have lost their assignments, guns fire okay off my stick buttons but others are dead.  I've just spent five precious hours of my life  all over google, ch products forums, cod tips etc but no joy.
I don't want to screw with the control manager in case I mess up my IL2 settings.
The secret code to Matron's boudoir door to the most helpful...
Thanks

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=BlueDog

I haven't played ClOD in months - waiting till they get things right(er).   As I recall, there were keybinding problems early in the piece - some just didn't work.   However, with some controls (eg flaps) the first action would set the control to neutral and you had to then hold the button/key down to keep the function running (eg drive the flaps either up or down).

Can't say I had any serious probs with CH, though.   If I could assign a function to a keyboard key, then I could bind it to the CH switch/button/axis.

Do the functions work using the keyboard?

I'll get back to it once the new beta patch matures and is installed.

BTW, is the secret code still "0,0,0,0" ?   

Badgerton Smedly

Wookly, assuming that your buttons are still assigned, have you ensured that the 'smegmorphic' (can't remember the exact label) option in the settings is switched off? It's on the left hand side and helpfully stops you from from both doing too many things at once, and doing them in quick succession too.

I hear you BD.  I think the Beta will not solve the issues many are hoping for.  :(

=CfC=Woof

Thanks for  the replies, chaps.  My God, I learnt brain surgery in less time than I spent activating the flaps and a couple of views.
And yes, Badger, the anthroemphetamine switch is off.  To no avail, however.  Ah, well, something to while away the golden hours in the retirement home.

I'v got deja vue all over me...