UP3 DF bugs

Started by =CfC=Bounder, March 01, 2012, 10:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

Unfortunately the old air spawning bug has returned to haunt some of the UP3 DF missions as we found out on the Islands map the other night.

The problem occurs when there are more than six spawning bases on any one map. Put a seventh in and it will only air spawn. At least that is what I have found on two of our maps.

To deal with this I have reduced the spawning bases on the new Islands map to six. This means that the main Blue and Red bases have a rather large set of a/c as the bombers are included and also the R & R types on the Red base (SU26 etc. ) will also have to spawn on the main base. The new Officer's Club airstrip is now only available for RRR.

As we now have an Ace carrier attacker in the form of BB on board, I have made two more stationary carrier RRR's available (one on each side...non spawning) and these are protected from torpedo attack but not bombers. They will allow each side to use these RRR bases in case of loss of the moving carriers.

There is also a converted MTO DF mission in the Dropbox for year 1942. I have not had time to check for all the possible bugs so if you use it could you let me know how it goes.

Bounder ;D