New Benghalli DF map

Started by =CfC=Bounder, August 28, 2012, 05:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

I have finished the first DF map with the content of the new Map Pack which I hope you will manage to download soon.

Distances on the Benghalli map require a section of the NW side of the map to be used and for a first go on this map I have made a Pacific 1945 DF scenario to allow minimum flying times between Blue and Red bases together with four carriers and two static carriers. If it goes OK, I will build another much earlier year DF as requested by Binks….but flying times may be a problem.

I have also built two land bases on beaches for use as RRR and in addition, a complete Rest and Recreation centre on “Skulls island”. The latter will allow you spawn on Skulls Island in one of the 44-45 machines including the B29 and try your luck at landing on Fifi’s air strip at the “Crater Lake Resort” (shown as “Neutral” on the map).

The mission will be in my UP3 DF folder as of today, those of you with the map pack can have a fly around. It is a very pretty map…one of the best Pacific maps available.

Bounder ;D

=CfC= Binks

Splendid stuff Bounder. Don,t worry about the earlier kites, as I'm in the process of finishing off a mission on the Italy/Africa/Greece map.  I can adapt this so that we can use it in future, if we fancy some Biplane loitering.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Woof

Widow's Tit, Bounder?  Was she an Amazon?

I'v got deja vue all over me...

cjwebster

Hey Bounder, I'm unable to load the mission, something about unable to load Benghalli/load.ini. Maybe I'm missing the map itself?
"Oh... that looked important."

=CfC= Binks

Hi Cj.  See the thread under Mod discussion, Map expansion pack.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Bounder

Hi CJ....as Binks posted....we have decided to expand our map inventory. It does involve a considerable download but I think it will be worth it.
Hope you manage to get it going OK.

Bounder :)