Conky. 'Un'Friendly flak at Fifi's.

Started by Mak, February 23, 2014, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mak

Hi Conky.
Enjoyed your 'Stuka' mission. It made a nice change.
I noticed we were getting hit by 'friendly flak' again at Fifi's. I dont know if this is it, but when I was putting the DeadisDead missions together I made my Fifi's Home Base colour 'None' and all the friendly flak inside the Home Base circle started shooting at me, so I changed it back to team colour and all was well.
Hope this helps
Mak

CFC_Conky

Hi Mak,

That's very strange, during play testing it was not a problem. Back to the drawing board...

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Mak

Hi Conky
Ive had a chance to try it on a couple of maps now and if I fly a red A/C over red flak inside a grey [team None] Home Base circle, they open fire on me. I always assumed that Home Base 'team None' would represent neutral ground, but it seems they just shoot everybody!  :)
The same thing happens if you designate the flak as team none without the home base. It would seem that no colour means shoot red and blue. Strange indeed. I suppose its just a question of making all our Fifi home base's the same colour as our team but I would have thought it would make more sense to have team none as neutral.

Mak

CFC_Conky

Hi Mak,

I had another look at the Stuka mission and there is no flak at Fifi's, which makes me scratch my head even more  ???

Crazy map...
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Mak

Your absolutly correct of course Conky, no flak at Fifi's. The nearest is well outside the Fifi homebase circle. I can't explain it.

Mak

John Cartwright

Anybody considered that they may be somewhat miffed at our inept landings and wanton destruction by those that do manage to make it in in one piece? :)
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

Mak